Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in my life.

My dad - Thanks for being there for me and always supporting me.  That means so much!  Sorry we don't live closer to see you more often.  I love you Dad!  I hope you have a wonderful father's day!



My hunka hunka husband, my partner, my best friend, my true soulmate - You make me a better person and you do complete me!  You are an amazing father to our kids and always want to be involved in their activities (even when they think they don't want you involved, hahahahaha) to help out.  You give a lot of yourself to help others and that means a lot.  And yet, you always have time to say (and always make time to say) "I love you" to myself and the kids.  Thank you so much for being a wonderful dad, being there for myself and kids, just for being you!  I can't imagine what we would do with you!  I love you, always!





Raymond - You are always a joy to be around, always with a kind word and wanting to help out.  Thanks so much for being in my life and making sure the "vineyard" is always full, and the birds are always fed.  You do know it is 5 o'clock somewhere!  Have a great father's day!



And to the rest of the dads I know, enjoy your day and thanks for all you do for your families.

:)  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment