Friday, February 11, 2011

Jenna's Blog

I watched this You Tube clip of Joel Salatin speaking on Jenna's blog, which is fun to read.  Liked the message it gave.  Her wool looked cool also, if you read down the next blog.  This would be fun to do.

We might be going to look at a wiener pig tomorrow to raise for meat, and to keep Mr. Marty company.

Picked up herb seeds today, as they were 40% off, yeah!!!  Can't beat that.  I got marjoram, thyme, sage, oregano and Greek oregano, dill, 2 different kinds of basil and mint.  I am thinking of using this design for the herb garden, right out the back door.  I saw this in Hobby Farms January/February issue.  They had lots of neat ideas.  We have a lot of paving stones that we are not using anymore that I made and they would be perfect I think.  Will let you know how it goes.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment