Friday, February 4, 2011

Too funny

Okay, so I heard some noise out back of the house.  Didn't think much about it, as I was vacuuming at the time.  Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye.  OMG!  Really?!  Obviously the hen turkeys wanted to see what was cooking in the kitchen.  This is the skylight in the kitchen ceiling.  They were both looking down to see what we were up to.  Sooooooo funny.

I finished The Town that Food Saved and am now starting Urban Homestead by Kelly Coyne and Erik Knutzen.  Also, next in line are Homegrown Whole Grains, Carrots Love Tomatoes, and Edible Estate, Attack on the Front Lawn.  Then it will be on to more Joel Salatin books.

I made venison marinated in beer and Worcestershire sauce, then lightly breaded with flour, garlic and onion.  Was very yummy, we had it with pasta with butter and basil, and green beans.

Now off to watch a movie, not sure which one.  I am so excited for the gardening class tomorrow.  Can hardly wait!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment