Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OMG!!

Okay, so I know I blogged already today, but just had to again.  I obviously think it is spring, even though the weather does not, as I am in full spring cleaning mode.  I ordered some castile soap off Amazon, added some white vinegar and water.  Best cleaner ever!!!!  Now I just need to get some spray bottles so I can label and keep handy.  I got the ideas for cleaners out of a book on sustainable living from the library.  Aren't libraries the best?!

So I brought the vegetable starts inside to water and keep an eye on them, as it was harder to do so when they were out in the goat shed.  As Kara and I were inspecting them today to see if they needed watering, voila!

New starts for broccoli, cauliflower, and lettuce.  Others to follow I am sure.  Just wanted to say YAY!! Even with all the snow and colder weather, something is thinking spring along with me.  haha

Again, enjoy the snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment