Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring?

Okay, so I guess I will have to wait a little longer for spring to actually be here.  It is pretty.  I think we have about 3 inches or so.  No school today, so the kids are happy.  All the animals are in their houses, other than Gus, who is roaming around in the snow and the turkeys.  Well, the turkeys don't really have their own home yet, so that's probably why.
I found this yesterday, and perhaps we will use this as a model for the turkey house, only longer and taller.

Also, Kasara sent me a link yesterday, Whole Foods Wholeness, very interesting indeed.  What the H, E, double toothpicks are people thinking?  Really!  Seriously!  On that note, I believe we will be saving our seed from the garden this year, then I know its organic and I won't have to purchase any new, so it would save money also.  Two for one.  Gotta like that.

Enjoy the snow out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment